Nicole Diary Review | Stamper, Stamping plates, Stamping Polish

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Personally, stamping is one of my favorite nail art techniques. So very effortless, but very versatile, grear for those days when you want that beautiful manicure, but dont actually feel like sitting down for hours upon hours to paint little intricate details. Stampingone of the reasons why I sometimes end up browsing aliexpress up until 2 am shopping around for inexpensive stamping plates. Can't really blame myself, aliexpress has some good nail art stuff for friendly prices, it always gets me.
A while ago, I stumbled upon a brand called Nicole Diary. I had some spare funds, so I decided to get a few products to test them out. My shopping cart consisted of a bundle of 5 stamping plates, 2 individual stamping plates, a jumbo clear stamper and 2 stamping polishes - saturated gold, and the other one, a very close match to the nail community beloved Pacific blue by Sally Hansen. And the good news? I got all of it for less than 15 dollars. What a bargain.

This is what the sleeves on all plates look like. Very pretty in my opinion.

 Useful feature of the sleeve - there is a cutout in the back so you can see your plates. My plates came inserted facing the back, but its very practical when turned the other way, you can basically get what you want without the hassle of going through all your plates.
 Like this. See, now, if you're looking for a nautical design, you can see it right away.
Here are most of the plates I got (gave one away to my friend), the square ones came in a bundle, while the round ones had individual listings. I plan on using the nautical themed plate in a future design, I also see some potential in the plates on the right hand side.
Here is the stamper I received from this company. Somewhat disappointed to receive a Born Pretty stamper, don't get me wrong - it works like a dream, stamps beatutifully, but I ordered it from Nicole Diary, thus expected a stamper from their brand. I guess they don't make their own stampers, which is perfectly fine with me.
The polishes came in boxes like these.
 Here is the ingredient list. I would really appreciate if they listed all the pigments they used in the production of these polishes.
Here is a picture of the bottles. Simple design, cylindrical bottles with plastic caps painted rose gold.
And here is a test stamp on both black and somewhat white background. I used the same clear jelly stamper that I got from this company

What do you think of this company? Ever plan on ordering something from them? Let me know in the comments down below!

You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe