Not Your Typical Tribal

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I just found some pictures that have not been posted before. The pictures are from September/October, hence the sunny shots and a shorter nail length. I really love this design, not your typical tribal with intricate design and multitude of colours, but it is (in my opinion) beautiful nonetheless. Not even sure why they got lost in the first place. Probably because I did not have time to edit back then and the pictures just got buried.

I used a beautiful multichrome shimmer polish from Orly, it shifts from red to yellow to green. A true beauty that is hard to capture in a single picture. So I took more than one.


The index and pinky finger designs are freehanded.

I had a little nail fail on my ring finger nail, the stamp didn't really transfer that well. Fixed it with a little bit of the same white stamping polish.

I really love how this combo looks like. Orly Brush it on looks really great on top of dark nail colors, but it looks exceptionally beautiful on dark plum.

Products used:
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Orly Brush it on
Born Pretty Stamping Nail Polish nr. 4 (white)
MoYou London Fashionista Plate nr. 14
Bornpretty Plate BP-79
Clear Jelly Stamper
White acrylic paint
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe