Im Feeling Sashy

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I've had this nail polish for a while now, I think I got it in August, but I decided to wait until Autumn comes along to wear it. Mainly because I did the WNAC in August and I didn't really do anything else besides the challenge.

Im Feeling Sashy is a dusty purple creme, 2 coats + top coat.
Since a plain creme started to get boring after a few days, I had to stamp something on. I don't have a gold stamping polish, so experimented with other kinds of nail polish. And I found one that, to my surprise, actually stamped really well.


Products used:
Orly Bonder Base
OPI I'm Feeling Sashy (purple)
Essence Golden Gate to Orient (gold)
Bornpretty stamping plate BPL-026
Bornpretty XL Stamper
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe