Triangle Half Moon Accent

Friday, December 09, 2016

More long nail pictures, even though I am currently back to nubs. I actually have one more batch of claw pictures before I showcase my nubbies.


The grey just seemed too plain - I decided to add an accent. I really love this color combination - shimmery grey and cool toned pink. At some point (once you stare at your nails for a little too long), it looks as if the triangle floats on top of the grey.

I decided to use one of my math notebooks as a backdrop. Cute notebooks really do inspire you to
study...or they can be used as backdrops for your nailpics.

And of course, you cannot forget about the bottleshot.

Products used:
Orly Bonder Base
China Glaze Immortal
Essence Take a Break
Thick Striping Tape
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe