Golden Rose No Name Crelly

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I really love crellies for two reasons: the multi-dimensional look of the glitter that is submerged in the creme base and most importantly... the glitter look with less of a hassle when you remove it.

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels (I really love how that sounds) 110 contains red hexagon and tiny black hexagon glittter suspended in a grey toned off white base. No visible nail line in two coats. The amount of glitter in the base is spot on, there isn't too much of it, which can sometimes make a crelly/jelly polish hard to apply.

Bottleshot, I feel like this is one of my best bottleshot hand poses. I can never get the hand pose like I want it to be. 
And lets not forget about the macro shot.

 Do you own anything similar to this polish? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe