Blue-eyed Girl

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Happy Sunday! How was your weekend? Mine has been pretty fun. Instead of sleeping in on Saturday, I went out with my friends. All thats left to do is homework... and a blog post, which, I know I shouldn't prioritize over homework, but I still do, hehe.

Here is a swatch of Blue-Eyed Girl by Kleancolor. This polish has a beautiful indigo blue base (it looks quite dark in the bottle but it actually isn't) with medium sized light blue hexagon glitter and tiny light blue hexagon glitter. The amount of glitter suspended in the base is quite good, it wasnt too chunky to apply. Picture below is 2 coats + top coat. If you manage to get this beauty even in one coat, it could actually work as a jelly.

And a macro shot, I cannot get enough of this.
And of course, after a few days had passed, I needed to add something on top. A little bit of stamping and studs can give you a whole different look in less than 20 minutes.
A little bit of a nail-fail moment - I stamped the triangle pattern with silver stamping polish, and the base sort of stained the silver, not really mad about that though.

Products used:
Orly Bonder base coat
Kleancolor Blue-eyed Girl (blue crelly base)
Silver triangle studs
Nail Glue
Bornprettystore stamping plate BP-111
Bornprettystore Stamping Polish no. 2 (silver)
Clear Jelly Stamper
Seche Vite top coat

You Might Also Like

2 komentāri

Subscribe