piCture pOlish Free

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Hey guys! It's Thursday, which means - one day until the weekend starts. Woo hoo!
This week has been very busy for me, which means that I cannot really space my posts out this week so there will be one post today, and the challenge post tomorrow.

Recently, I introduced myself to the wonderful world of indie polishes. And to be honest - I love them! They are so unique and exquisite compared to mainstream polishes, lets be real here - you don't see a lot of beautiful holo glitters and shimmery shifts in mainstream polishes, especially in one bottle. Cannot say the same about piCture pOlish Free. It has all of the beautiful things mixed in one bottle!

piCture pOlish Free is a mesmerizing dark teal (it looks more blue toned in natural lighting and more green toned in artificial lighting) with green shimmer and teeny tiny holo shards. What I think, is unique about this polish, is that it doesn't have regular shaped round holo glitters, instead, it has these tiny shards that hit the light oh-so beautifully.

I honestly feel like you can see the green shimmer action better when the pictures are somewhat out of focus. Or maybe thats just me.
I think this nail polish is really hard to capture in one picture, though. At first, when I looked at the preview pictures in my tiny little camera screen, I was so sad to realize that the pictures look somewhat underwhelming. Then, as I uploaded them on my computer, they looked so much better! Anyone else who has had this before?
It actually reminds me of an aurora borealis on a cold winter morning.
I've been wearing this polish for almost a week now, I think it will be 5 and a half days tomorrow.

Do you like piCture pOlish? Have you ever tried any indie brand nail polish before? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe