Essence Lights of Orient | Swatches | Review

Saturday, July 23, 2016

After days upon days of HTML setup, a blog post follows. Glad to be done with all the HTML, the codes almost broke my brain. Not that I coded everything myself, but...lots of googling for solutions and late night tea sessions...


This collection features 4 shades inspired by the orient. I got all of the nail polishes for €7.96 (€1.99ea.) which is quite a good deal.


The first thing that i'd like to mention is the brush. It is pretty wide, very simmilar to OPI brushes. Personally, I really enjoy this kind of brush, it makes the application process as easy as it can be.
Golden gate to orient is a pale gold metallic/chrome polish. As it is with most of chrome polishes, this one makes noticeable brush strokes. Opaque in 2 coats

Sunny shot. I think it looks absoulutely gorgeous in sunlight.
The sultan's daughter is a nude with a pink undertone. I was really surprised to find out that this
polish is a one coater. Plus, the formulation is just perfect. The consistency is perfect, no brush strokes. This is a definite must have for those who love nude nail polish.
Princess Jasmines Choice is a purple with light colored shimmer. Not really a fan of this one. It has a really odd formula - if you go over the same spot twice, it becomes really thick and ridged no matter how thin or thick the coat is, applying this one can be a struggle. Opaque in 2 coats.
Belly Dancing Queen is a gorgeous oxblood shade. Its almost a one coater. The formula is pretty good, its very easy to apply, no brush strokes at all.
On a side note, i wore the shade 01 for a few days (no top coat) to test the durability. Four days later, all i saw was some minor chipping on my index and thumb nails. I think thats quite impressive for a nail polish that cheap, at least on my nails.

Do you own any of these nail polishes? Do you plan on getting any? Let me know in the comments below!




You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe