Suzi Without A Paddle | OPI Fiji 2017

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hello guys! Long time no see!
Quite surprisingly, I was able to get my hands on the newest collection of OPI so early on. I loved all of the colors very much, but was only able to get one, but my favorite of them all was Suzi Without A Paddle. I am a sucker for blue hues, I can never pass a pretty shade of blue like this one. 

Suzi Without A Paddle is a cool-toned pastel blue creme. I could have gotten away with 2 slightly thicker coats, but since I usually do thinner coats, the coverage seemed somewhat streaky on the second coat, streakiness seems to be quite typical for pastel shades. 3 coats + Seche Vite
 And the mandatory daylight shot,I felt like the whitebox washed the color out on the previous picture, thus the second picture. Would have taken a sunny shot, but it looked almost white in the sunshine pictures.


You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe