Essence I ♥ Trends Rock My Soul & Chrome Paradise

Monday, August 01, 2016

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday! I hope you are doing well!
I recenly got 2 of the Essence I ♥ Trends nail polishes that i've been looking for and I really love them, they are definitely a must have unless you have a close dupe.

Here is a bottle shot. Typical, cylindrdical bottles, I prefer how these look over the gel look series bottles.
Now, on to the swatches!


Rock my soul is a gorgeous pool blue with fine seafoam green shimmer. It does leave brush strokes, but they are not crazy 'straight in your face' brush strokes. It is seemingly opaque in 2 coats, but as you can see on my ring finger nail, there is a white spot that shows through, thats quite odd.
Chrome paradise is a gunmetal duochrome that shifts from pink to green, opaque in 2 coats. I tried to capture the color shifts as best as I could, took me more than one photo.


You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe