Black and White Stripes With a Pop of Glitter | Re-creation

Monday, September 19, 2016

When my brain is sapped dry of nailspiration, I search for inspiration from other nail artists. This time, I was browsing my Instagram feed when noticed this look and I noticed a picture by @wheresthepolish (she has a facebook page too, make sure you check that out) and I knew I had to recreate this simple, yet chic look:


I added the glitter on my tips instead of adding it to the base of my nails because... why not?
The stripes are freehanded, I dont own any nail vinyls and I didn't feel like using striping tape.
An additional shot - I kind of wanted to show off my ring, hehe.

Products used:
Orly Bonder base
Essence Ice to Meet You
Black Acrylic Paint
Golden Rose Jolly Jewels No. 104
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

You Might Also Like

0 komentāri

Subscribe